Looking great helps you feel happy, healthy and confident.
At Azure, we believe that being happy in your own skin will have a positive effect on your confidence, mood and overall well-being.
That’s why we offer acne treatments to take care of your body’s largest organ: your skin. All treatments are performed by our own clinical team so that you enjoy the confidence of knowing your doctors and nurses are equipped and trained to the highest standards.
Traditional treatment of acne problems can take a long time to work, can be inconvenient and sometimes cause side effects. At Azure Medical Cottesloe we have many other more effective acne treatments available. These include laser treatments for acne problems, MDerma micro-needling and Omnilux light therapy.
- For active acne, 3 – 6 laser sessions are needed, about 1 week apart.
- The laser heats and destroys overactive sebaceous glands. There is no peeling and minimal redness or side effects.
- For Acne Scarring, usually around 3 sessions are required, with an interval of 4-6 weeks between sessions.
- Performed with the Erbium laser using local anaesthetic cream to numb the face.
- The face is red for a few days after treatment, and there is light peeling.
- For severely disfiguring acne scarring, Medicare Bulk-BIlling may be available. Please see us for a consult to discuss whether you are eligible.
- Safe, advanced micro-needling treatment.
- Under local anaesthetic, a tiny needle makes micro-wounds in the skin and peptides are introduced.
- This stimulates revitalisation of damaged skin, and is also an excellent skin tightening and anti-aging treatment.
- Omnilux LED Light Therapy uses specific colours of light to effectively treat active acne.
- 8 sessions, twice weekly, 20 minutes per session.
- No side effects.
- Packages available to save costs.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am - 1 pm
9 am - 1 pm