Booking Your Appointment
Book your appointment online or by phone on 08 9286 9900.
Patients can request to see their preferred doctor or health team member. If your doctor is unavailable you will be offered an alternative consultation. New patients will need to complete a registration form, so please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time.
After Hours Service
After hours GP clinic at Hollywood Hospital call 9346 6191.
Home visits – Call WA Deputising Medical Service on 9321 9133, After Hours Medical 13 26 60 or GP2home on 1800 472 4663.
Nearest Emergency Department is Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital, Hospital Avenue, Nedlands, call 9346 3333 .
Health Direct advice call 1800 022 222 or visit healthdirect.
We offer standard (15 mins), long (30 mins) or extra-long (45 mins) appointments to provide the right amount of time for discussion, assessment, treatment and record keeping. We don’t like running late, so please let us know if you need more time or need to discuss laser treatments, skin or cosmetic issues.
You can book directly to see our nurse and discuss skin treatments at no charge.
You can also book appointments directly with our dietitian without having to see a doctor first.
Repeat Prescriptions & Referrals
We do not offer repeat prescriptions or referrals without seeing your doctor. Please make an appointment in time to ensure you don’t run out of scripts, and that referrals do not expire. For urgent scripts you can attend our walk-in clinic.
Due to privacy and medico-legal legislation we cannot give test results by phone, unless your doctor has agreed this in advance. Please make a follow-up appointment to discuss your results.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm