Frequently Asked Questions on our Coolsculpting Fat-Freezing Treatments.
The team will happily clarify things for you but let’s get started here.
Is this reliable and scientifically backed?
Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. Coolsculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin.
Where does the fat go?
The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
Is this adapted to my body?
We will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Is this like surgery?
It’s not. It’s easy to sit back, relax and say goodbye to stubborn fat. After we select the area(s) to be treated, the device is positioned on your body and controlled cooling is applied. During your procedure, you may choose to read, check email, or even take a nap.
Will I need to take time off afterwards?
That’s probably one of the more popular Coolsculpting FAQs.
Here’s the good news: The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical, so you can typically return to work and normal activities immediately.
You may have more Coolsculpting FAQs and the team will be happy to answer them. Please get in touch for your appointment at the clinic.
More about Coolsculpting
Innovative, non-invasive fat-reduction and removal of stubborn fat
- A new, innovative medical technology to slim areas of your body, available at your Perth GP, at Azure Medical.
- Check out some convincing results obtained by real patients. Patient outcomes may vary on an individual basis.
- "Frozen" fat cells are broken down by your body and results will become more obvious after a while.
- Find out if Coolsculpting fat removal is suitable for your unique personal health situation.
- Scientific background. Safety. Convenience. Cost. Expected downtime. Find out more on our FAQ page.
- More about the cost of your personalised Coolsculpting treatment plan, tailored to your needs and expectations.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm