One of the questions you may have is: What does Coolsculpting cost?
Your Coolsculpting “budget” will depend on a number of things.
CoolSculpting pricing varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of sessions needed, and your ultimate goals. We will help create a customized treatment plan, in person, that’s tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget. It’s not just about the cost of each cycle, it’s making sure you are getting the best advice and care so that you will be delighted with your individualised treatment. For example, we offer complementary follow up lymphatic drainage massage to really boost your results!
Treatment plan for cost-effective Coolsculpting pricing
We will help you create an individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific goals. The length of your CoolSculpting session will vary depending on the number of areas being treated during one visit. We may schedule additional sessions in order to meet your goals. So don’t let Coolsculpting pricing get in the way of your ambition to get rid of stubborn excess fat. Come and speak to our team today to discuss your plan.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Unraveling the Stubborn Fat Problem, Dr Richard Newton explains a fat-loss method you wished you had known earlier in your life.
More about CoolSculpting
Innovative, non-invasive fat-reduction and reduction of stubborn fat
- A new, innovative medical technology to slim areas of your body, available at your Perth GP, at Azure Medical.
- Check out some convincing results obtained by real patients. Patient outcomes may vary on an individual basis.
- "Frozen" fat cells are broken down by your body and results will become more obvious after a while.
- Find out if CoolSculpting fat reduction is suitable for your unique personal health situation.
- Scientific background. Safety. Convenience. Cost. Expected downtime. Find out more on our FAQ page.
- More about the cost of your personalised CoolSculpting treatment plan, tailored to your needs and expectations.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm