Coolsculpting Recovery Time.
Unlike with liposuction or surgery, you’re not looking at long recovery times.
With Coolsculpting, the non-invasive fat removal process based on fat-freezing, has almost zero recovery time.
The CoolSculpting procedure is completely non-surgical, so typically you can return to normal activities immediately. Often times, patients return to work after their CoolSculpting session is over.
Although the Coolsculpting recovery time is extremely short, there is a mid and long term process.
So how about the results?
You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But your body will still flush out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.
Many people, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting procedure, take even better care of themselves. However, if you do gain weight, you may gain it evenly all over your body, not just in the treated areas.
The Coolsculpting recovery time is one benefit. But there are more:
No supplements or pills are required and you do not have to adopt new diet and exercise habits. Many patients feel more motivated to take care of themselves after their CoolSculpting treatment. It is as if they get a second lease on their body and want to start anew again by taking even better care of themselves.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Unraveling the Stubborn Fat Problem, Dr Richard Newton explains a fat-loss method you wished you had known earlier in your life.
More about CoolSculpting
Innovative, non-invasive fat-reduction and reduction of stubborn fat
- A new, innovative medical technology to slim areas of your body, available at your Perth GP, at Azure Medical.
- Check out some convincing results obtained by real patients. Patient outcomes may vary on an individual basis.
- "Frozen" fat cells are broken down by your body and results will become more obvious after a while.
- Find out if CoolSculpting fat reduction is suitable for your unique personal health situation.
- Scientific background. Safety. Convenience. Cost. Expected downtime. Find out more on our FAQ page.
- More about the cost of your personalised CoolSculpting treatment plan, tailored to your needs and expectations.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm