Damaged Skin Repair with MDerma micro needling.
Micro-needling for skin rejuvenation, acne and scar reduction.
At Azure Medical we offer damaged skin repair using the latest innovative technology.
The MDermaTM improves and revitalizes damaged skin, using the mechanisms associated with the natural healing processes of the body. This process is called Percutaneous Therapy Induction of Collagen.
Are you looking for damaged skin repair? Do you want to boost collagen and fill fine lines the natural way without cosmetic injectables or laser? If this is your style then Mderma skin-needling treatment will suit you!
During damaged skin repair treatment, we use Jan Marini Peptide Extreme serum on the skin. The MDerma carries this serum under the skin to where it needs to work, greatly boosting and enhancing your results.
When creating small lesions in the skin, the body responds with a physiological process that improves the thickness, color, texture and consistency of the skin. Visible results from the first application can include:
– Tightens, lifts and rejuvenates the skin
– Reduces keloids scars, surgical scars
– Reduces acne scaring
– Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
– Reduces stretch marks
– Decreases pore size
– Aids in the regeneration of skin by inducing capillary exfoliation
– Aids in hair regeneration when combined with Factor 4 and laser hair treatments
This example, damaged skin repair, is just one of the many skin and cosmetic services we offer at Azure Medical. As your Family GP we also pride ourselves in bringing advanced technology and cosmetic centre services to the Western Suburbs. Contact us to discuss your free skin check, or to explore your needs in terms of skin health.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Questions and answers:
The MDerma™ uses sterile, sealed individual and disposable needle cartridges for optimal patient safety. Every cartridge has multiple needles, with proprietary technology, penetrating vertically generating small micro skin channels, while stimulating the natural production of collagen. These channels carry up to 80% more topical nutrients, allowing penetration deep to the skin fibroblasts,
feeding the cells found in the dermis and the basal layer. This increases the absorption of active ingredients into the skin, stimulating the repair at a cellular level and accelerating the regeneration of the skin’s epidermal cells.
There are some studies that show it is more effective than traditional microdermabrasion and chemical peels. The disposable needles minimise the risk of cross-contamination and the adjustable depth allows treatment that is adaptable to individual needs. MDermaTM is so advanced, it is appropriate and suitable to use in sensitive and previously inaccessible areas such as the upper and lower eyes, lips and nose.
Who is suitable for micro-needling?
Micro-needling is safe for all skin types. If you have active infection on your skin, we will treat this before micro-needling.
What conditions are suitable for micro-needling?
Micro-needling is a great treatment for skin rejuvenation, collagen boosting, tightening the skin, reducing wrinkles and fine lines, stretch marks and scars from surgery, acne or keloids.
Does it hurt?
For minimal depths there is minimal pain. For deeper treatments we use very effective numbing creams to keep discomfort to a minimum.
How long is the recovery process?
Flushing of the skin usually last between 12 and 48 hours after treatment, although most people are able to return to their daily activities immediately after treatment. There is no need to stay out of sun (as with laser).
How soon will I see results?
Visible results are obvious after just one treatment but the most significant results are after four to six treatments. Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months.
How many treatments are recommended?
Skin rejuvenation – 4 to 6 treatments.
Acne scars – minimum 6 treatments.
Stretch marks – 4 to 8 treatments.
How much does it cost?
– MDerma micro-needling to face, or neck and decolletage (using Jan Marini Peptide Extreme serum) – $750 for 3 treatments.
– Single treatments to face, or neck and decolletage – $300
– All treatments – option of Omnilux LED light therapy for just $20 for 20 minutes (usually $100). Highly recommended to reduce redness and promote healing.
For other areas, prices given at consult.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm