Laser Fungal Nail Infection Treatment.
Fungal nail infections are not attractive, and because treatment options have been limited, they often grumble on for years.
Laser Fungal Nail Treatment gives us new and far more effective ways to treat this old nasty!
Creams take forever to work (if ever!), are time-consuming and inconvenient to use. Anti-fungal tablets need to be taken for several months and can cause side effects, which often just don’t seem worth it. Our secret weapon for fungal nail infection treatment? Laser!
Luckily, the hassle of inconvenient creams or tablets can be over for you because Laser offers us a new solution. Carefully controlled laser light can be used to penetrate the nail and kill off the fungus, giving a long-term cure.
Laser fungal nail infection treatment is fast to perform, with 4 treatments given 1 week apart. It feels hot when we treat, but there’s no pain afterwards, no anaesthetic is needed and there are no side effects. It’s an affordable treatment; for pricing please check our fee-list.
Book a consult on 92869900 at our Perth Medical Laser Clinic to see if you are suitable!
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm