Laser Snoring Treatment | Nightlase
Discover how the Nightlase technology can help you with sleep apnea.
Laser snoring treatment with Fotona’s NightLase®, is a non-invasive, patient-friendly therapy for increasing the quality of your sleep.
The NightLase laser snoring treatment reduces the effects of sleep apnea and decreases the amplitude of snoring by means of a gentle, laser-induced tightening effect caused by the contraction of collagen in the oral mucosa tissue.
The vast majority of our patients responds very well and reports sleeping much better, with less disruption to them and their partners.
Laser snoring treatment has been very popular in the USA. Don’t suffer – book in for a consult or send us an email if you want to learn if this treatment can help you.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm