Omnilux Skin Rejuvenation.
Omnilux is a natural skin rejuvenation treatment that the celebrities love to use.
Skin Rejuvenation: Fast and easy, immediately effective and has no side effects at all – except for looking younger of course!
The ever popular Omnilux Light Therapy for skin rejuvenation is now available at Azure Medical Cottesloe. This LED light therapy stimulates a natural process of skin rejuvenation, using the body’s own natural repair processes to counteract and reverse the signs of ageing. This treatment is loved by celebrities in Australia and around the world because it’s quick, relaxing, easy and allows the skin to look younger in a more natural way.
See this story from Channel 9 Mornings programme on skin rejuvenation – Omnilux is “changing the face of beauty” and “actually delivering on its promise”.
The benefits of Omnilux include:
– Natural skin rejuvenation, gentle, no downtime.
– No pain or side effects.
– Quick, easy and very relaxing.
– Works great in combination with our other skin treatments.
– For rejuvenation, 9 sessions are recommended – 2-3 per week for 3-4 weeks. Takes 20 minutes each time.
– A nice side effect is that it can boost the levels of natural endorphins in the brain, the “happiness hormone”, so clients often feel a boost in their mood!
Two for One on Omnilux Treatments!
You can experience two for the price of one Omnilux™ treatments at participating skin clinics around the country. To take advantage of this offer simply: Download your treatment voucher and call to book your treatment at Azure Medical.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm