Stress Incontinence Laser Treatment
Women’s Health | Laser Treatments now available at your GP.
Don’t let Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) affect your quality of life.
Being a mother is a wonderful thing, but for many women pregnancies cause changes to the vagina and pelvic floor, which can lead to bladder stress incontinence or vaginal prolapse.
Whilst stress incontinence can affect up to 50% of women, Dr Merci Kusel of Azure Medical says that only 15% of people affected by this condition seek help. A stress incontinence Laser Treatment is the latest innovation and it’s available right here at your GP.
When can Stress Incontinence Laser Treatment help?
Many women suffer in silence, too embarrassed to tell anyone or to get medical help. If you have any of these symptoms, you might be suffering from stress incontinence:
– Leakage of urine when you play sport or exercise?
– You feel the need to wear a pantyliner in case of ‘accidents’
– You plan your daily routine around where the nearest toilet is.
– A need to empty your bladder more frequently.
– An urge to rush to get to the toilet in time.
– Leakage of urine when you sneeze, cough or laugh.
In the past, treatments for stress incontinence have been invasive, unpleasant, or have had the potential to cause side effects.
It doesn’t have to be that way with a stress incontinence Laser Treatment.
Stop Uncontrollable Leakage of Urine With Our Prolapse Treatment.
These days, Laser therapy is a safe and well-tolerated alternative to traditional treatments, which has minimal side effects.
Vaginal Laser treatment heats the tissues very precisely. This heating stimulates collagen production and greatly improves the strength and structure of the vagina. It natural rejuvenates the pelvic floor, which restores support and normal function to the bladder.
Laser treatment can help to free you from the worry of bladder leakage and enable you to get back to enjoying a full and active life.
The great thing is, no anaesthetic, drugs or special precautions are required, and you can return home or to work straight away. Laser vaginal treatment is effective for other problems beyond stress incontinence, such as pelvic organ prolapse, where the uterus can descend due to lack of support; vaginal soreness and dryness after the menopause; and for vaginal tightening to restore normal sensation and pleasure during sexual intercourse.
Ask our team about specials and offers which may apply to the stress incontinence Laser Treatment from time to time. At Azure Medical, we care for our patients as individuals, and be assured that you will have a full assessment and full explanation before deciding whether to go ahead. Please see our fee-list for further information.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm