Vaginal Prolapse Treatment.
Many women suffer from pelvic organ prolapse, the most common of which being when the bladder bulges into the vagina and descends downwards due to lack of support.
Vaginal Prolapse Treatment with laser therapy is a safe and very well tolerated alternative, with minimal side effects
Typically the options for vaginal prolapse treatment have been invasive, unpleasant, or with the potential for side effects (e.g. ring pessaries or surgery).
Laser vaginal prolapse treatment, by stimulating collagen production and improving the strength and structure of the vagina, can give rise to significant improvement in vaginal prolapse, even at the more severe end of the spectrum.
Even if surgery is eventually required, laser can buy you time and actually help to improve the outcome of operations due to improved vaginal tone.
No anaesthetic or special precautions are required, and you can return home or to work straight away.
Consult our fee-list for a full cost breakdown of treatment.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm