Executive Health Checks.
We provide customised health assessments to identify any potential health issues your executives may have.
Executive health checks help to reduce the risks of absence from illness and ensure your team is in tip-top shape.
Executive Health Assessments are designed to be efficient and meaningful for time-poor clients. They involve blood tests and a thorough physical health examination to identify any potential health issues. We will go over your medical history and assess your lifestyle. After the initial medical, further tests may be arranged to follow up on any concerns raised.
Executive health checks may comprise:
– blood tests
– physical examination
– cardiovascular examination
– medical history and medications
– lifestyle assessment
– lung function test
– hearing test
– urine analysis
– arrange further tests as necessary, such as CT Calcium Score or prostate tests.
All Professional Health Assessments are performed at your Perth GP in Cottesloe.
Azure Medical can help you with a wide range of professional health assessments. We’re also your trusted Western Suburbs Family GP, supporting your whole family with children’s, women’s and men’s health, general GP services, mental health and psychology as well as laser, skin, cosmetic, weight reduction and fat loss treatments.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm