Skin Cancer Checks Perth.
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in Australia. If caught early, it’s readily treatable.
Skin Cancer checks are vital in our part of the world.
We love our beaches and outdoor lifestyles, but the downside of living in this sunburnt country is the high frequency of skin cancers in Australia.
Dr Richard Newton developed a strong interest in skin cancer checks and treatments when working a remote GP on King Island, treating the farmers and fisherman who had spent their lives out in the open. Because of their isolation, they were keen to get treated by the local GP rather than having to miss time off work travelling to a specialist in the city.
This inspired Dr Richard to complete several more advanced training programs in skin cancer checks and early detection, management and surgery.
In Cottesloe, Perth, our team of doctors will openly discuss with you when your skin cancer can be treated safely in-house, and when a specialist referral might be necessary. At Azure, our team will make sure that the treatment you receive will be exactly appropriate for the condition. Unfortunately, we have found that some ‘Mole Clinics’ operate less ethically with a focus on recommending excision procedures that may not always be necessary.
As with all things health, you’ll feel happier having your skin cancer checks in Perth performed by your trusted team at Azure Health Cottesloe. So even though we don’t call ourselves a “mole clinic” be reassured that we can help you with reliable skin cancer checks and treatments.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm