Women’s Health | Family GPs Cottesloe
Women’s Health is one of the key areas your Family GP can help you with at Azure Medical.
From contraception to stress incontinence; from psychological health to nutrition in pregnancy.
Our female GPs are your trusted partner for any topic or concern relating to Women’s Health. We understand that a trusted relationship with your Family GP is key when you need help for problems you may encounter as a woman, or just to keep you and your family fit and healthy.
Whether it’s fertility or pregnancy related, or Laser Women’s Health Treatments you can count on the team at Azure Medical to always give you the highest level of personal care and attention.
If you sometimes leak urine and have to plan your routine around where the nearest toilet is, you will understand full well the inconvenience of this condition.
Stress incontinence, which means involuntary leakage of urine when laughing, coughing, straining or sneezing is a problem for many women. You might think there is no real solution or treatment, but fortunately Laser treatments performed in our clinic in Cottesloe can greatly help.
Nutrition in Pregnancy.
Women’s Health is linked to the health of your future children…and even grandchildren. We can help you with nutrition advice during pregnancy, making sure you are not creating deficiencies that may harm your child and have lasting effects for future generations.
Our services include vaginal rejuvenation treatments using laser, or laser treatments focusing on skin rejuvenation. Whether you need assistance with an embarrassing inconvenience, or would just like to feel happier and more confident in your appearance, our highly skilled, experienced and friendly team of female GPs and nurses can help!
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm