Micro-needling for skin rejuvenation, acne and scar reduction.
Do you want to boost collagen and fill fine lines the natural way without cosmetic injectables or laser? If this is your style then Mderma skin-needling treatment will suit you!
The MDermaTM improves and revitalizes damaged skin, using the mechanisms associated with the natural healing processes of the body. This process is called Percutaneous Therapy Induction of Collagen.
During treatment, we use Jan Marini Peptide Extreme serum on the skin. The MDerma carries this serum under the skin to where it needs to work, greatly boosting and enhancing your results.
When creating small lesions in the skin, the body responds with a physiological process that improves the thickness, color, texture and consistency of the skin. Visible results from the first application can include:
- Tightens, lifts and rejuvenates the skin
- Reduces keloids scars, surgical scars
- Reduces acne scaring
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces stretch marks
- Decreases pore size
- Aids in the regeneration of skin by inducing capillary exfoliation
- Aids in hair regeneration when combined with Factor 4 and laser hair treatments
Minimal recovery time. Minimal discomfort. Safe for all skin types.
Questions and answers:
- The MDerma™ uses sterile, sealed individual and disposable needle cartridges for optimal patient safety. Every cartridge has multiple needles, with proprietary technology, penetrating vertically generating small micro skin channels, while stimulating the natural production of collagen. These channels carry up to 80% more topical nutrients, allowing penetration deep to the skin fibroblasts,
feeding the cells found in the dermis and the basal layer. This increases the absorption of active ingredients into the skin, stimulating the repair at a cellular level and accelerating the regeneration of the skin’s epidermal cells.
- There are some studies that show it is more effective than traditional
microdermabrasion and chemical peels. The disposable needles minimise the risk of
cross-contamination and the adjustable depth allows treatment that is adaptable to individual needs.
- MDermaTM is so advanced, it is appropriate and suitable to use in sensitive and previously inaccessible areas such as the upper and lower eyes, lips and nose.
Who is suitable for micro-needling?
- Micro-needling is safe for all skin types. If you have active infection on your skin, we will treat this before micro-needling.
What conditions are suitable for micro-needling?
- Micro-needling is a great treatment for skin rejuvenation, collagen boosting, tightening the skin, reducing wrinkles and fine lines, stretch marks and scars from surgery, acne or keloids.
Does it hurt?
- For minimal depths there is minimal pain. For deeper treatments we use very effective numbing creams to keep discomfort to a minimum.
How long is the recovery process?
- Flushing of the skin usually last between 12 and 48 hours after treatment, although most people are able to return to their daily activities immediately after treatment. There is no need to stay out of sun (as with laser).
How soon will I see results?
- Visible results are obvious after just one treatment but the
most significant results are after four to six treatments.
Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12
How many treatments are recommended?
- Skin rejuvenation – 4 to 6 treatments.
- Acne scars – minimum 6 treatments.
- Stretch marks – 4 to 8 treatments.
How much does it cost?
MDerma micro-needling to face, or neck and decolletage (using Jan Marini Peptide Extreme serum) – $750 for 3 treatments.
Single treatments to face, or neck and decolletage – $300
All treatments – option of Omnilux LED light therapy for just $20 for 20 minutes (usually $100). Highly recommended to reduce redness and promote healing.
For other areas, prices given at consult.
Book now by calling 9286 9900 and asking to book in with our skin health nurse Ailsa.