Laser Women’s Health.
Laser Treatments for Women’s Health – one of the advanced services now offered at your Family GP practice.
Laser Women’s Health at Azure.
Our female GP’s in Cottesloe specialise in Women’s Health using the latest medical laser technology. Come and talk to us to see if we can help you with our range of cutting-edge, affordable treatment options.
Conditions we can help with women’s health laser therapies:
Vaginal rejuvenation is a vaginal tightening, anti-ageing and collagen stimulating procedure. Restoring tone and normal sensitivity to the vagina can boost the pleasure of sexual intercourse, which is sometimes diminished as the vagina becomes looser after pregnancies. This is performed right here on premises at Azure Medical and is convenient, quick and pain-free, completed safely by our doctors using laser light.
Laser treatment for Stress Incontinence uses the benefits of laser technology to restore pelvic floor function, support and control of the bladder.
Vaginal Prolapse or pelvic organ prolapse can now be treated at your GP with laser therapy. Pelvic Organ Prolapse is when the bladder bulges into the vagina and descends downwards due to lack of support.
Please make an appointment to discuss your Laser Women’s Health issue with our friendly team of female GP’s.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Our Perth female GP’s have a passion for using state-of the-art laser vaginal rejuvenation therapies.
Dr Merci Kusel was recently featured in The Post community newspaper:
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm