- Have you noticed you have to empty your bladder more frequently?
- Do you have to rush to get to the toilet to pass urine?
- Are you nervous that you might not get to the toilet in time?
- Do you sometimes leak a little urine before you get to the toilet?
- Do you sometimes leak urine when you sneeze, cough or laugh?
- Do you sometimes leak urine when you play sport or when you exercise?
- Do you sometimes wet your underwear or wear a pantyliner in case of “accidents”?
- Do you plan your daily routine around where the nearest toilet is?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions you may have a problem with bladder control.
You are not alone! Some 4.8 million Australian women, regardless of age or background, are similarly affected. New vaginal laser treatment options are available which can help you better manage your condition and make a major difference to you and your lifestyle.
Call 08 9286 9900 now to book a free no-obligation consultation with one of our specialist women’s health GP’s, Dr Merci Kusel or Dr Melanie Wise.
Our Perth female GP’s have a passion for using state-of the-art laser vaginal rejuvenation therapies. Merci was recently featured in The Post community newspaper:
Being a mother is of course a wonderful thing, but for many women pregnancies cause changes to the vagina and pelvic floor, which can lead to bladder stress incontinence or . . . . .Read more
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation? Vaginal rejuvenation is a revolutionary medical cosmetic procedure used to tighten the vagina. Our patients often request it if they have problems with looseness of the . . . . .Read more
Laser is a safe, pain-free alternative to surgery for vaginal prolapse.Read more