Our Rapid Care Walk-In GP Clinic system is based on our team having the medical expertise to efficiently assess anyone who may walk in needing care.
Based on our assessment, we can determine the most appropriate treatment for you and deliver it quickly, with minimum hassle.
We love the concept of the Walk-In GP clinic for urgent problems, where you can be seen promptly in a well-equipped treatment area and not have to wait when you really need our help. So we created our Rapid Care system, designed to eliminate waiting times while giving our patients the care and attention they need. What’s more, unlike some walk-in clinics, we have the ability to properly follow you up with long term care, when that’s needed.
What we CAN treat in Azure Health Cottesloe Rapid Care:
- Infections, including respiratory tract (e.g. flu, chest infection, earache, fever) and urinary tract (e.g. cystitis).
- Lacerations, needing suturing or dressing.
- Sports and other muscular or joint injuries.
- Mild to moderate chest and abdominal pain – initial assessment with referral if needed.
What we CANNOT treat:
- Severe chest or abdominal pain.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Serious head or neck injuries.
- Acute psychiatric emergencies (e.g. psychosis, suicidal behaviour).
If in doubt, please phone us on 9286 9900 for advice before attending.