- Many women suffer from pelvic organ prolapse, the most common of which being when the bladder bulges into the vagina and descends downwards due to lack of support.
- Typically the available treatments have been invasive, unpleasant, or with the potential for side effects (e.g. ring pessaries or surgery)
- Laser therapy is a safe and very well tolerated alternative, with minimal side effects
- Laser treatment, by stimulating collagen production and improving the strength and structure of the vagina, can give rise to significant improvement in vaginal prolapse, even at the more severe end of the spectrum.
- Even if surgery is eventually required, laser can buy you time and actually help to improve the outcome of operations due to improved vaginal tone.
- No anaesthetic or special precautions are required, and you can return home or to work straight away.
- Cost is on special offer at $699 per session (usually $1000), with 2-3 sessions being required.
Learn more about our vaginal rejuvenation laser therapy by calling us on 08 9286 9900 or simply fill out one of our contact us forms we’ll get back to you quickly.