Wrinkle Relaxers and Fillers.
Azure Medical’s nurse Ailsa is a very experienced and gentle injector, working closely together with our doctors to ensure that you are delighted with the results.
In Perth, wrinkle relaxers and fillers are very popular and effective ways of enhancing your looks and beauty.
Wrinkle relaxers in Perth are often used to treat areas such as:
– Frown lines between the eyes and on the forehead
– Crow’s feet
– Bunny lines on the side of the nose
– Platysmal bands – prominent lines on the neck.
Wrinkle relaxers (Botulinum toxin) are purified proteins which are injected with a very fine needle near muscles that when contracted draw the skin into lines. Dynamic lines, caused by normal facial expressions such as smiling or frowning, over time can become static lines that are present even when the face is relaxed.
Dermal Fillers in Perth can give more substance and body to certain areas of the face, such as cheekbones or lips. Facial volume diminishes as we age, and dermal fillers are specially formulated to replace this volume loss. Our dermal fillers are a range of top-quality products designed to achieve natural and long-lasting results.
There are numerous types of fillers available and the outcome you desire will determine the type of filler used. This will be discussed at your personalised consultation, where we conduct a full facial assessment.
We have the option of using a cannula technique which decreases the chance of bruising and minimises tell-tale signs. We also strive to make the experience as pleasant and painless as possible, and offer different methods for achieving this. All injections are performed by our very experienced cosmetic nurse Ailsa, under the guidance of a doctor, or alternatively by Dr Christine Lee-Baw.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am - 1 pm
9 am - 1 pm