What is Coolsculpting?
Discover a new innovative medical technology that uses fat-freezing to reduce fat.
What is CoolSculpting? It’s one of those innovations you can now benefit from at your GP.
Some specific parts of your body might be suitable for “fat-freezing”.
With CoolSculpting treatments, there are no needles, no incisions, no need for anesthesia, and no recovery time. This procedure is convenient for most patients, lasting 1 to 3 hours. During your treatment, you can read, work on your laptop computer, listen to music, or just relax. Most patients typically resume their routine activities, even returning to work and exercise regimens on the same day as the procedure. So what is cool sculpting? It’s reducing the size of fat cells using very low temperatures, without surgery options like liposuction.
What is Coolsculpting’s background?
US FDA approval was certified for these specific body areas: flank (“love handles” or “muffin top”), inner thigh, outer thigh, abdomen, and submental area (“double chin”).
With the CoolSculpting procedure, patients experience liposuction-like results but without downtime, anesthesia, or pain medication during treatment. In fact, most patients return to work immediately after treatment.
We have also bundled some of the research and scientific references behind Coolsculpting for you to check.
Maybe you’re wondering:
Am I a candidate for Coolsculpting? Check out this article to learn more.
Asking yourself “What is Coolsculpting compared to liposuction or other solutions”? Come and discuss your own treatment at your preferred GP Medical Centre in Cottesloe: Azure Medical.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Unraveling the Stubborn Fat Problem, Dr Richard Newton explains a fat-loss method you wished you had known earlier in your life.
More about Coolsculpting
Innovative, non-invasive fat-reduction and removal of stubborn fat
- A new, innovative medical technology to slim areas of your body, available at your Perth GP, at Azure Medical.
- Check out some convincing results obtained by real patients. Patient outcomes may vary on an individual basis.
- "Frozen" fat cells are broken down by your body and results will become more obvious after a while.
- Find out if Coolsculpting fat removal is suitable for your unique personal health situation.
- Scientific background. Safety. Convenience. Cost. Expected downtime. Find out more on our FAQ page.
- More about the cost of your personalised Coolsculpting treatment plan, tailored to your needs and expectations.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm