It’s important for all women to have a doctor who ‘just gets it.’ At Azure Medical, you’ll find female doctors who have special skills within the area of women’s health, so you can receive the understanding and insights you’re looking for.
Azure Medical offers a safe and supportive environment, where you will be listened to and heard clearly. Kind and approachable GP’s will ensure you’re treated as a unique individual, not a number. There is an emphasis on taking an unhurried and non-judgemental approach, so you can discuss your concerns completely without fear of being dismissed.
Women’s Health issues include, but aren’t limited to:
- Heavy or painful periods
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain
- PAP/cervical smears
- Vaginal prolapse
- Breast checks
- Contraception, such as the pill, implants and IUD’s (Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices)
- Fertility concerns
- Pregnancy, antenatal and postnatal care
- Menopause and HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Mood problems, such as anxiety, depression, struggling to cope and post-natal depression
- Sexual health concerns, such as loss of libido and painful sex
- Weight problems
- Childcare issues or advice
- Skin problems and cosmetics.
Many of these issues can be solved or eased by taking a history, ordering the right investigations and providing effective treatment.