Laser Acne Treatments.
Traditional acne treatments can take a long time to work, can be inconvenient and can sometimes cause side effects.
Have you battled with your skin for years and become frustrated that your skin keeps breaking out? Do you have bad acne scars that you have to hide with makeup?
At Azure Medical Cottesloe we have the latest effective acne treatments available.
Treatments include Laser Acne treatments, MDerma micro-needling and Omnilux light therapy, Jan Marini Skin Research products and Hydrafacial hydrodermabrasion.
Laser Acne Treatment for Active Acne:
– For active acne, 3 – 6 treatment sessions are needed, minimum 1 week apart.
– The NdYAG Laser is used to deliver bursts of heat, to get rid of overactive sebaceous glands. This is a no-downtime treatment with no peeling and minimal redness.
Laser scarring treatment:
– We use the Erbium laser to resurface the skin.
– Highly effective and safe, minimum discomfort.
– Strong local anaesthetic is applied before treatment to minimise discomfort.
– You will have some peeling snd redness for 4-5 days after treatment.
– 3-6 treatments are needed at intervals of around 4-6 weeks.
– For severe acne scarring only, such as deep icepicks, Bulk-Billed laser acne scarring treatment may be available (if you have a Medicare card). You will need to come in for a doctor consult first, to check that you are suitable.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm