Child Immunisations at your local GP.
We are fully committed to ensuring that as many of our children as possible are fully covered by the National Immunisation Program Schedule.
With many opinions being expressed over the years, let us make our position very clear regarding child immunisations.
The Azure Medical team of health professionals all firmly believe that vaccines and child immunisations are as safe and effective as current medical technology allows, and that non-vaccinated children are at significant risk of developing serious and potentially fatal illnesses. Non-immunised children can also unwittingly act as a ‘reservoirs’ for infection. We have seen how resurgences of diseases, such as whooping cough, can be passed on to more vulnerable people, including those with impaired immune systems from cancer or cancer treatment.
When your loved ones come to Azure for child immunisations they can be seen quickly through our Treatment Room to save you waiting time. Our experienced nurses can prepare the vaccinations, and then the doctor will check that your child is healthy and well before they are given.
Please remember to bring your immunisation book!
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm