Laser Hair Removal Perth.
Say NO to IPL, Get Medical Grade Laser at Azure Cottesloe. Male & Female Doctors available.
Let us tell you about why Laser is such a good option for permanent hair removal.
Are you like most people and have hair in places that you would rather not? Are you fed up of having to shave or wax? Are you getting ingrowing hairs or skin irritation?
Well, there is a solution. Laser hair removal is one of those amazing medical innovations of the last decade that makes life more convenient and hassle-free.
Laser Hair Removal or IPL?
We want something that is safe, hassle-free and long lasting. Well, the two most popular methods to choose from are: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) OR Medical Laser treatment. There are important differences – so why do we believe that Laser Hair Removal treatment is the best?
1. Less sessions are needed – on average 6 sessions for complete permanent hair removal.
2. Laser hair removal is suitable for all skin types.
3. Laser hair removal is very precise and carries less risk of burning or damaging the surrounding skin.
4. Any area of the body can be treated – face, underarms, bikini, brazilian, legs, both for males and females.
5. All treatments given by highly trained doctors, so you know you are in safe hands. Male or female doctors available.
What to Expect?
First, we will ask you to come in for a free or bulk-billed consultation to discuss which areas you would like treated, take your medical history and give you a full explanation. It’s then best to shave the area a day or two before treatment.
When we perform the treatment, we use a cool air blower to make it comfortable. Nothing touches the skin. The laser will deliver pulses, between one and three times per second, which cause rapid heating of the hair follicle, permanently destroying it. You will feel a sensation like an elastic band snapping against the skin. Hairier areas tend to be a bit more tender. We can adjust the settings if it’s too uncomfortable. We find our patients usually say that it’s less uncomfortable than they had thought, and often find it more comfortable than IPL.
After treatment, the area may be slightly red, like a heat rash, but this only lasts a couple of hours. We can use Aloe Vera gel to soothe the skin.
The interval between treatments is often around 4-6 weeks for the first few, then becomes longer as you have more sessions.
What is the next step?
The next step is to take action. If you are interested in Medical grade laser hair removal and your choice of male or female doctors, call our friendly staff on 08 9286 9900 .
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am - 1 pm
9 am - 1 pm