Laser Lip Plumping.
Would you like to have fuller, plumper lips? Not keen on the thought of needles or fillers?
Laser Lip Plumping might be the perfect solution for you.
Want a natural process of enhancement, nothing that looks artificial or over the top? In that case, Laser Lip Plumping from Azure Medical in Cottesloe is a new option that could suit you.
With this procedure, the Fotona laser is used to deliver pulses of heat to both the inside and the outside of the lips. This stimulates a process of collagen tightening and repair, giving the lips a natural boost. You will not lose the natural shape of your lips – they will just be augmented.
What are the benefits of Laser Lip Plumping?
– No downtime.
– Quick, pain-free – just a sensation of heat.
– No anaesthetic needed.
– No needles.
– Augments the natural shape of your own lips.
– No “artificial” or “over the top” look.
*Results may vary from patient to patient.
What to expect?
– First of all we will see you for a free or bulk-billed consultation with one of our Laser Specialist doctors to discuss your priorities and options.
– Prior to any Laser procedure, and also for 4 weeks afterwards, you should avoid excessive sun.
– Treatments take approximately 15-20 minutes and you can continue your normal activities straight away.
– The skin on the outer lip may be mildly dry for a couple of days.
– We recommend 3 sessions, once per month; then maintenance sessions every 3 months.
If you are looking for a new way to add fullness to your lips without any needles, then laser lip-plumping treatments may be the answer you are looking for. Fotona is an advanced laser system that we use for many innovative, non-invasive procedures for the face and body. Other Cosmetic Laser treatments that we often perform include Laser Facial Rejuvenation (Twinlight), Non-Surgical Face Lift (4D), Hair Removal, removal of facial Spider Veins, treatments for Acne, Acne Scarring and Rosacea, and Permanent Hair removal.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm