Omnilux Light Therapy for Acne.
Omnilux LED light therapy is a very effective treatment for mild to moderate acne.
Omnilux light therapy for acne uses a blue light to neutralises the bacteria in the skin, and a red light to reduce inflammation and stimulate healing.
The full course of treatment consists of 8 light sessions, alternating between blue and red, over a 4 week period. Each session lasts for 20 minutes. On average this can clear 70-80% of acne lesions . The benefits continue even after the treatment finishes, usually lasting at least 6 months. Sometimes then a few top-up treatments might be needed. We will recommend appropriate skin care products to use during treatment.
The benefits of Omnilux Acne Treatment include:
– Clinical trials show an 82% reduction in inflammatory acne lesions. More than 75% of patients respond with excellent results.
– Patients see an improvement in acne as early as the 4th treatment (2 weeks)
– No downtime or pain, suitable for all ages.
– Best results are achieved by also using a suitable skin care product, and having a Hydrafacial hydrodermabrasion treatment – half-price first Hydrafacial for those having Omnilux!
Improvements continue to be seen when your light therapy for acne has ended:
– 45% of patients see optimal clearance 4 weeks after the final light treatment.
– 38% see best results 8 weeks after completion of treatment.
– 17% see their optimum result 12 weeks after completion.
– Omnilux therapy works not just by killing the bacteria but stimulating correct inflammatory balance in the skin. The number of inflammatory lesions continues to reduce up to 16 weeks after treatment.
Active Acne Omnilux Package.
We recognise that acne is a distressing condition and we like to make our Omnilux Light Therapy for Acne as affordable and accessible as possible for all patients.
Therefore we offer a discounted package for comprehensive acne treatment. Designed to help clear mild-to-moderate acne quickly effectively without tablets or medication, this package gives you a saving of $133 over the individual prices.
- Comprehensive consult with GP and Skin Therapist
- 8 Omnilux Sessions – twice per week for 4 weeks – 20 mins each time
- Alternates between the blue light (stimulates the skin to kill off the P. Acnes bacteria responsible for breakouts) and the red light (promotes healing, reduces redness, scarring and inflammation)
- 2 Hydrafacials – one at start, one at then end – to deeply cleanse, decongest, exfoliate and give a kick start to your skin’s recovery
- 1 Jan Marini Cleanser (Bioglycolic or Benzyl Peroxide)
- Price: $699 all inclusive
- Call 92869900 to book or find out more.
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm