At Azure, we believe that being happy in your own skin will have a positive effect on your confidence, mood and overall well-being.
That’s why we offer acne treatments to take care of your body’s largest organ: your skin. All treatments are performed by our own clinical team so that you enjoy the confidence of knowing your doctors and nurses are equipped and trained to the highest standards.
Traditional treatment of acne problems can take a long time to work, can be inconvenient and sometimes cause side effects. At Azure Medical Cottesloe we have many other more effective acne treatments available. These include laser treatments for acne problems, MDerma micro-needling and Omnilux light therapy.
- For active acne, 3 – 6 laser sessions are needed, about 1 week apart.
- The laser heats and destroys overactive sebaceous glands. There is no peeling and minimal redness or side effects.
- For Acne Scarring, usually around 3 sessions are required, with an interval of 4-6 weeks between sessions.
- Performed with the Erbium laser using local anaesthetic cream to numb the face.
- The face is red for a few days after treatment, and there is light peeling.
- For severely disfiguring acne scarring, Medicare Bulk-BIlling may be available. Please see us for a consult to discuss whether you are eligible.
- Safe, advanced micro-needling treatment.
- Under local anaesthetic, a tiny needle makes micro-wounds in the skin and peptides are introduced.
- This stimulates revitalisation of damaged skin, and is also an excellent skin tightening and anti-aging treatment.
- Omnilux LED Light Therapy uses specific colours of light to effectively treat active acne.
- 8 sessions, twice weekly, 20 minutes per session.
- No side effects.
- Packages available to save costs.