General Health Checks.
There’s no doubt about it, prevention is always better than cure, so we always encourage regular checkups.
General Health Checks are important for everyone, especially for the over 55’s, those who only rarely see a doctor, and anyone with pre-existing medical conditions.
General Health Checks are easy and convenient to have at our Cottesloe GP Clinic. We can also arrange blood tests and DEXA Body Composition Scans right here on site.
Apart from general health checks we also provide specialised health assessments including:
– Executive Medicals
– Insurance Medicals
– Recreational Scuba Diving Medicals
– Pre-Employment Medicals
– Skin Checks
– Men’s Health and Women’s Health Checks
– Heart checks (including referrals for blood tests, CT scans, exercise stress tests and echocardiograms)
So whether you want to plan in general health checks for yourself or your family members, or book a specialised health assessment, please get in touch with us.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm