Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Cottesloe Perth – Done at your Family GP Clinic
The truth is that people have hair in places that they would rather not.
Laser hair removal is one of those amazing medical innovations of the last decades.
Most of us have so little time in our day that to keep shaving those sensitive areas over and over again – well it’s annoying and frustrating. So, that natural thing to do is to look for a permanent hair removal solution. But what do we choose?
Laser hair removal or IPL
We want something that is safe, hassle-free and long lasting. Well, generally there are 2 methods to choose from: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) OR Medical Laser treatment.
Check out the differences between IPL and Laser Treatment using the link below:
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm