Twinlight Laser Skin Rejuvenation.
Fotona Twinlight provides dramatic rejuvenation of the face without surgery.
By combining two laser wavelengths, Fotona’s revolutionary Twinlight procedure gives marked anti-aging benefits with minimum discomfort or downtime.
- Aged skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven tone and texture
- Sun damage and age spots
- Enlarged pores
- Loss of elasticity
The four steps of Twinlight Laser Skin Rejuvenation:
- FRAC3 Deep skin rejuvenation – deep collagen stimulation and release of healing factors.
- Piano mode heating – contraction of collagen and skin tightening.
- Fractional therapy – stimulates renewal of old, tired skin with a treatment which leaves islands of skin intact, resulting in rapid skin surface regeneration.
- Shallow peel. This removes any remaining surface imperfections in the skin and improves texture.
One hour before treatment we apply local anaesthetic cream and take photographs. We explain to you what is happening at each stage.
For 1-2 days your skin will be red, like a dose of sunburn, and feel dry. You will use regular moisturisers such as Bepanthen and avoid strenuous exercise, but often people return to work the day after your laser skin rejuvenation treatment.
For days 2-7, your skin will peel lightly and new skin will be revealed.
Day 7-10 you have recovered from those effects, can plan social events etc. Over the next 6 months the process of regeneration will continue.
We recommend 3 treatments over a 3-6 month period.
– please see here.
Also of interest:
Call us to make an appointment
To book a completely non-obligation appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 or fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you straight away.
Get our FREE ebook
By Dr Richard Newton
In Conditions Your GP Can Treat With Laser, Dr Richard Newton explains the most popular medical laser treatments. Download your free copy today.
Other Laser & Cosmetic Services
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- From fungal nails and wart removal to a full skin rejuvenation treatment, using safe laser technology.
- Reliable, safe and extremely accurate laser technology (instead of IPL) supervised by your team of Family GPs.
- Laser technology allows our GPs to help you with incontinence after childbirth.
- Find out more about the Omnilux Light Therapy and other laser acne treatments available at your GP.
- A range of cosmetic and skin treatments. Rejuvenation, wrinkle relaxers, Hydrafacial, Jan Marini skin products.
- Stress Incontinence after childbirth or vaginal prolapse can be treated with laser technology.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am - 1 pm
9 am - 1 pm